- At Maximojo the privacy and security of our customers and users are of paramount importance. We understand your concern over the privacy of any personal information you supply to us, and your need to control this information. Our overall policy is one of collecting only the information necessary to communicate with our customers about the Maximojo products they are interested in, and/or the information required to process the sale of one of our products. We do not collect any other information, nor share any of the information we collect with anyone.
Anonymous Use of our Website
- You are free to visit our website, and access any information contained therein without revealing any information about yourself. Any identifying information collected in our web traffic logs is standard anonymous, domain-based information only — and may also include information such as your browser type, the referring site/URL, the time and duration of your visit, and the pages accessed. At no time will you be personally identifiable by us, and all web server log information is used for anonymous, aggregated traffic and site activity analysis.
Personal Information Collected During the Download of Trial Software
- When you download one of our products for evaluation, we ask for a limited amount of personal information that will allow us to identify you in order to communicate with you effectively about the products you are interested in. Currently, when you create your user account we collect your username, e-mail address, company name, etc. In addition, our download logs automatically collect information such as your browser type, the date and time of your visit, the referring site/URL, and your IP address. At no time will your personal information be sold, rented, or revealed in any way to a 3rd party. We will not use the information you provide to us for any purpose other than to communicate with you about our products in the most efficient way possible.
Personal Information Collected During the Purchase of Our Products
- When you purchase one of our products, we ask for the standard and necessary information required to identify you and process the transaction. This includes information about you, and information about the product you are purchasing. At present, the information collected during the purchase process includes your full name, address, telephone number, company name, e-mail address, IP address, the purchase date and time. Your credit card number is NOT known to us. We will merely redirect you to the payment processing agent (current Google) to authorize the transaction. At no point will your credit card details be known to us. When you purchase one of our products, we automatically add your name and e-mail address to our database of customers in order to communicate with you in the future about the product you have purchased (including updates, fixes, enhancements and other information), and other Maximojo products that you may be interested in. We will not communicate with you if you choose to disable this option — and we provide a mechanism for you to opt out of this communication in the future, if you so desire. At no time will your personal information nor purchase information (including credit card information) be sold, rented, or revealed in any way to a 3rd party. We will not use the information you provide to us for any purpose other than to communicate with you about our products in the most efficient way possible.
The Security of Our Technology
- Maximojo makes every reasonable effort to ensure the absolute security of all of the systems that comprise our website, database, and e-commerce mechanisms — as well as the workstations that access these systems for administration and analysis. We take all steps necessary to ensure that our own systems, as well as the systems of our service providers are physically secure, and electronically secure. All company systems and affiliated systems are password-protected. Any and all transmissions of sensitive information (such as customer credit card information) — from customer workstations to web and e-commerce servers, between and among processing and storage systems, and from company systems to administration workstations — are fully encrypted. We do not utilize bulk mailing technology that reveals your e-mail address to others being mailed to (for instance, during the bulk mailing of a newsletter). At no time will any Maximojo software product collect nor reveal any personal information about anyone using the product — during development or production use within an application — unless the Maximojo product or source code has been specifically modified or configured for this purpose by the customer.
Definition of “Third Party”
- For the sake of clarity, a “third party” is defined as anyone not a part of, nor directly affiliated with Maximojo Inc. Those directly affiliated include service providers (who, in providing services such the hosting and processing mechanisms of our websites have access to the information contained within their own systems) and resellers and affiliate sale partners (who collect customer and transaction information on our behalf). In no case will anyone directly affiliated with Maximojo Inc. use the information revealed to them for any purpose other than to provide the information to Maximojo for the use outlined in the preceding sections above.
For Further Information
- If you have any further questions regarding the information Maximojo collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at: support@Maximojo.com, or in writing at: Maximojo Inc. 101 Hermes Centre, Shastri Nagar, Pune 411006, India.